If i didn't learned how to draw or paint, i died of finding a way how to cure the pain inside my heart.
I usually try to hide my feelings. I usually don't want to share to anyone my thoughts, for they might think that I'm crazy thinking how stupid my dreams are. I dream of something that they think it as impossible. I declare my dreams like something that someday will happen and not might happen.
Whenever i have a melancholic feelings, I always draw, I put my real side of me inside a canvas. I don't want anyone to see how deep i am, so usually a wear a mask in a form of smile. Normally people would think that my emotions where such in a good benchmark, in such a way that no one would think I'm not OK.
I draw every time I'm in love, I draw every time I'm happy, I draw every time I'm down, I draw everytime I'm inspired, I draw every time i have a good plan for tomorrow, and i draw every time i want to find myself.
I leaned all my art skills from just experience, by reading books, and studying the works of others. Im not that good but somehow i can tell that i am an artist. I am proud of my self for i learned them all including my graphic skills by just self studying and now they are so worthy in my life. I can use those art skills in my daily life as a source of income. I am a BSIT student and despite of the fact that i need to focus in my college course I still practice everthing I have, my skills, my talents, for they are my precious jewells in my life. Even though my attention is divided into different skills, i can still manage them all and excel in each of them. Last month my goal to be a the programmer of the year come true and at the same time I also won in different art contest.I love arts for they teach me how to dream, how to value life, how to properly perceive reality and how to open the door for my dreams by using my imaginations.
I have a lot of dreams, and I'll meet them. . . soon. :)