Shaira Hogan's Birthday Invitation and Tarpaulin

 Shaira Hogan birthday Invitation

 Shaira Hogan birthday Tarpaulin

It was maybe a decade since I made my last layout of invitation and tarpaulin. No just kidding haha!  So this tarpaulin was made last day for a my client.

It's not that hard but what it really took so long is that I am also the one who took the photograph. On that Afternoon I came from my teacher where I made a 3 hour video documentary about philosophy and theology before I got to shaira's house.

I remember that while making this Invitation and Tarpaulin, my schedule was really tight because it was the same time when we present our title defense and too many scheduled work to follow.

This project is not really big but I really enjoyed making it, maybe because the girl is cute??? maybe :3 hahaha. The project was compsed of 70 pcs of invitation and 3x5 ft. tarpaulin and photography service during the party and prephotoshoot before for tarp and invitation.


Comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comment...