7 Acrylic Painting Collection of Alexies Iglesia
![]() |
| Animation UP couple painting |
Almost all of it were made using acrylic paint and covered with acrylic emulsion to keep it away from dust and scratches.
![]() |
| Green Rose Painting |
Every drawing I made here were special, special in a way that I usually did it for a reason. Something like for special someone or because of some emotion that I want to reflect on it.
I cant put a caption on each painting since they were
long ago when I did and I do not want to specify them all. There are some painting here that I specially made for someone. The green rose is for Ginie, I did it since when I saw the Actual photography of green rose in the internet it reminds me of her. I made it for her but actually I din't gave it to her, I donated it to our school library.
![]() |
| Peonies Acrylic Painting |
The Acrylic Painting of Up couple is for Donut, uhmm.. Why? uhm.because it is really meant to be for her.
![]() |
| Tulips Painting |
![]() |
| Calla Acrylic Painting |
![]() |
| Naruto Acrylic Painting |






Comments:
Post a Comment
Enter your comment...