Gardenia painting using 16 colors Crayons
by: Alexies Iglesia
Its too late to know its name. I painted it without knowing what its name.
Last Week I painted it because I'm too bored in schooling and working. I tried to pick my crayons sketch some simple shapes. Later on I decided to draw. I got my drawing book and flower reference. I select something simple without even curious about its name.
I first made the background of it. It's really hard to use crayons since you need a lot of patience. You must not put a lot of hard stroke. Before anything else I first look the image and search for what should first do. I choose the colors for it and start working with it.
After a couple of hours I finished it. The reason why the top part appears so smudgy is because i tried to apply emulsionn, I never even realized that it might mix with the crayons, and so, it really mixed with it.


Comments:
Post a Comment
Enter your comment...