R & B Logo Design using Adobe Photoshop


R & B Logo Design using Adobe Photoshop 
by: Alexies Iglesia

I made this logo Last weekend. I have a lot of homework and projects in school but i manage to finish  this design. It's not so difficult type of design since they already gave me the idea they want about their prospect logo. The only thing  I did is to construct and convert what they instruct me into a digital design.

It took me almost 2 to 3 hours to make it. I use Adobe Photoshop cs6 in making this design. I first look and analyze the instruction they gave. I download the image reference. The only thing that makes it long is when i download fonts. I need to check for a better font which correlates to its actual design, i need something that will be relevant to the type of logo since its french. Something that is classy yet still with harmony. I tried to use colors that do not have a lot of contrast to make the viewer see in smooth manner.


Comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comment...