A Change of Path



"
""The eyes are the windows to the soul But only a thief uses it as an entrance to steal a heart."

My life is like a turning wheel, sometimes I'm on the top of a hill, sometimes I'm at the lowest dept of the ocean.

I can't say that I am a good, or someone that my family and friends can be proud of.  I might reach the sunshine in the morning yet also suffer in the darkness of the night.

I want to shout and tell the world who really I am. I am not strong, I am not a wall that can easily defend my kingdom. I'm only a man who's trying to find the meaning of my life without any bias of culture, belief, political views, physiological or even psychological perspective. I am just an atom in the multiverse that became deviant of the norms.

I remember the last sunrise in my life, I am looking at it like the sunset will never come. I enjoyed the flourish day with a sense of pride. In reality I know that everything might end, everything will die, everything will rot. All the sense of humanity will come to an end when the string of life is already detached in my body.

I . .  . I used the word 'I' multiple times already. Am I that selfish that I forgot that 'I' exist in "we" does the I need to consider that he is in 'we' or does the we needs to consider that he is incomplete without 'I'.  Not really, it's just that this article focuses on my ideas or feelings right now. I believe through civil responsibility and social structure that I am already abiding those system and not hedonistic.

I want someone that can listen to me, a mentor, or a friend that can understand this type of feeling. I read a lot but I sense emptiness. I know more than a normal individual but I feel that I have no more than a penny.

Maybe if I don't overthink I might be happier. Why do I think about things that I don't need to think. Maybe what I need is to just live my life

. . . in the end, I don't even know why I'm blogging this thing. Maybe because I know that no one is reading this. At least when I die, someone can find and understand how I think. . . at some point of my life.



Comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comment...