Answering a survey form ( Vector Infographics)


Ok!, another infographics I made. It portray someone answering a survey form. It's not that hard to make since at that time i have already the layout of survey form. I draw first The hand in Adobe illustrator and also the blank layer where i am going to paste the survey form. I imported it in Adobe photoshop then paste the layout of survey form in the blank paper and assign a darken blending mode for it to adopt the background

Answering a survey form ( Vector Info graphics)  . Answering a survey form ( Vector Info graphics)  . Answering a survey form ( Vector Info graphics)  . Answering a survey form ( Vector Infographics)  . Answering a survey form ( Vector Infographics)  . Answering a survey form ( Vector Infographics)  . Answering a survey form ( Vector Infographics)  . Answering a survey form ( Vector Infographics)  .

Comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comment...