This is one of my earliest Info Graphics I made. I'm not really good at it since i am really a beginner in it. I draw it first in a scratch paper then I traced it in Adobe Illustrator for almost 30 min. This project is a part of a presentation i made for a company where i use to work.
Percentage of satisfaction in a glass of water ( Infographics ) Percentage of satisfaction in a glass of water ( Infographics ) Percentage of satisfaction in a glass of water ( Infographics ) Percentage of satisfaction in a glass of water ( Infographics ) Percentage of satisfaction in a glass of water ( Infographics ) Percentage of satisfaction in a glass of water ( Infographics )
Percentage of satisfaction in a glass of water ( Infographics ) Percentage of satisfaction in a glass of water ( Infographics ) Percentage of satisfaction in a glass of water ( Infographics ) Percentage of satisfaction in a glass of water ( Infographics ) Percentage of satisfaction in a glass of water ( Infographics ) Percentage of satisfaction in a glass of water ( Infographics )

Comments:
Post a Comment
Enter your comment...