Building My Portfolio and Studying Laravel Framework



After working from my last company, I experienced one of the biggest problem of an IT professional. When their knowledge becomes outdated to new trend. It's really difficult to study new things if your regular works require different things.

I worked before in a company that has no exact goal and planning. Everything changes where you can't develop proper skills because almost every month I need to study thing in another field.  What I realized that time is that never let other define your path, most of them were selfish and only wanted to mold you according to their own benefit.

Right now I want to reset everything in my life. The first thing I need to do is to build my portfolio. Most of the companies wanted to look on the portfolio when they hire people. A good resume is only a small percentage of an actual who you are.

I decided to first study Laravel framework. The reason is that last month I'm focusing in Angular JS and more on front end development. The easiest and closest thing for me is Laravel since I am already familiar and good to manual coding of PHP.

Yesterday I downloaded some video tutorial in Youtube. There are a lot of educational videos there. I chose a playlist of Laravel tutrial of Devlob. You can see his tutorial in this Laravel 5.3 tutorial.

When I finished maybe 3 to 5 videos. I'll post what I learned here and also the source code. I'm not that good yet I think I can help you or we can help each other studying.

I will use laravel for making my profile. I'll update you later.
:)

Comments:

  1. Valuable information in your blog and I really appreciate your work and keep it up dude I really very informative blog about the professional logo designs good work.
    wordpress development Sydney

    ReplyDelete

Enter your comment...