DIY Studio at Home using my Photobooth equipments



I have some studio equipment I use in photo booth. Most of them are in good condition and produces quality images. I am not really a studio photographer I only tried my equipment if I can produce a good product.




The place is in my small apartment that's why I can't make whole body shots and the colors around affects the output.  I used my 1100D Camera, 1 flashed tube for lighting and a reflector . My models were my friends in college.

Please free to look the samples below.


I prefer to use this white background, white really shows and emphasize the model. 


One of the things that gave me a hard time is that I don't really have a lot of idea in poses. What we did is to search in the internet for a good pose then make them try it.  My friends were bully so it is also hard to make them serious when I photographed them, mostly it turns out to be a laughing session.




Since I only have 1 flash and don't have any back light. Some of the images like this was already post processed and was changed the background in adobe photoshop.







Comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comment...