My Cheapest way to Greet "Happy Father's Day"




For a poor guy like me. Spending so much to greet someone special is not an option. I need to save my money. But there is no way that I'll  let this day pass without exerting an effort to greet the best father in the universe.



This morning my eldest brother Elvis gave him a watch, while my brother Elvin said that he'll give him something special this afternoon. And now I'm the one left without any present for him so I need to make something that will make him special.

I decided to make a unique greeting card. Of course I can't buy a paper, that's how poor I am so I'll just create a simple web page to greet him. I'll allow anyone to copy the code so that you can make your own:)

I made entirely the webpage in html and bootstrap.



I will make it a homepage his PC's browser and make the browser start after the computer starts. In that case there is a little touch of surprise.  :)

For those who want to download it. You can  download it in this LINK. You are free to modify and do whatever in it. You only need to replace the direct link of image in the code and your messages. 

Comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comment...